// $Id: user-profile.tpl.php,v 1.4 2008/10/15 13:51:53 dries Exp $
* Default theme implementation to present all user profile data.
* This template is used when viewing a registered member's profile page,
* e.g., example.com/user/123. 123 being the users ID.
* By default, all user profile data is printed out with the $user_profile
* variable. If there is a need to break it up you can use $profile
* It is keyed to the name of each category or other data attached to the
* account. If it is a category it will contain all the profile items. By
* default $profile['summary'] is provided which contains data on the
* history. Other data can be included by modules. $profile['user_picture']
* available by default showing the account picture.
* Also keep in mind that profile items and their categories can be defined
* site administrators. They are also available within $profile. For
* if a site is configured with a category of "contact" with
* fields for of addresses, phone numbers and other related info, then
* straight print of $profile['contact'] will output everything in the
* category. This is useful for altering source order and adding custom
* markup for the group.
* To check for all available data within $profile, use the code below.
* print '<pre>'. check_plain(print_r($profile, 1)) .'</pre>';
* @see user-profile-category.tpl.php
* Where the html is handled for the group.
* @see user-profile-field.tpl.php
* Where the html is handled for each item in the group.
* Available variables:
* - $user_profile: All user profile data. Ready for print.
* - $profile: Keyed array of profile categories and their items or other
* provided by modules.
* @see template_preprocess_user_profile()
<?php print $user_profile; ?>